Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

May 31, 2007

F Minus Weekly Roundup 5-21

Click here to read the comics from May 21st through May 27th

Monday: I know I'm going to alienate some friends here, but Monday's comic is for all the people that make you take your shoes off before coming in their home. What's the point of having a floor? Why not just attach monkey bars to the ceiling so we can all just swing around and never touch your precious carpet. You know what I'm going to do? Next time I get invited to your house I'm going to fill my shoes with motor oil and dog poop before I put them on. Then you'll beg me to keep my shoes on! HAHAHA! This is why I have no friends...

Tuesday: Hate Mail! I won't bother posting all the hate/love mail that I got on this one. I'm sure you can imagine what was said. Nor will I post my responses. All I have to say is that is one messed-up looking bird in that box.

Thursday: I giggle when I think about what those glasses might look like in real life. Upon reflection, I think I should have done this comic in color.

Friday: I knew I was going to be in Florida on this day, so I wanted to do an alligator comic. I spent a summer in Florida a few years ago, and I was dying to see an alligator. I never saw one. I even drove down "Alligator Alley" and got out every few miles wearing steaks on my shoes, but never saw a thing. Just some bullfrogs. I'm still angry with Florida about this.

Saturday: I was buying a tuxedo when I came up with this one. Is anyone else tired of hearing about penguins? There are a lot of other great birds that are getting ignored. (see Tuesday's comic)

Sunday: Another thing I'm tired of. Televised card games.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

John said...

Let me know and look me up next time you're in Florida. I'll guarantee that you see a gator.