Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

May 21, 2007

F Minus Weekly Roundup 5-7

Click here to read the comics from May 7th through May 13th

Monday: This one reminds me of my grandparents, even though they don't really look like that. I think I was buying airline tickets to Orlando the day I came up with this one.

Tuesday: A friend that I've known since childhood recently had a baby, and named him Colin Timothy. "Earthlove Rainflower" was a name I came up with a long time ago, and I jotted it down in my sketchbook. I finally found a way to use it.

Wednesday: I think the bathroom couple will make multiple appearances. This is their second comic.

Thursday: I was a little worried that it wouldn't be clear what she was doing here. But nobody asked, so I'm going to leave it alone.

Sunday: My favorite part of this comic? The little rogue macaroni on his paperwork.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: