Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

May 4, 2007

Here we go!

Hello! My name is Tony Carrillo. I am the creator, writer, and artist behind the daily comic F Minus, which is distributed by United Features Syndicate. This is the first of hopefully many F Minus blogs. Every weekend I plan on posting a comic roundup, where I will talk a little bit about the comics from the previous week; where different ideas come from, behind the scenes info, and letters I get about particular comics. I'll also use this blog to post F Minus news, events, and inane details of my life. Such as: Today I'm wearing mismatched socks.

For more F Minus fun, check out the F Minus Website, the F Minus Myspace Page, and get a full month of comics as well as a brand new F Minus every day at Comics.com.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: