Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Oct 30, 2007

F Minus Weekly Roundup: 10-22

Click here to read the comics from Oct 22nd through Oct 28th

Oct 22: I went scuba diving once off the coast of Nicaragua and I got to feed sharks and giant sea turtles. It's was great. But no tigers.

Oct 23: Is it weird that the cow bought milk? I didn't really think about it at the time.

Oct 25: Lately I have been addicted to pomegranates. I get these giant juicy pomegranates at Costco. They are a lot of work to eat, but I enjoy the process. Anyway, last week my supply ran out but I didn't want to go all the way back to Costco, so I picked some up at a local grocery store. They were pathetic. Half the size and taste of the Costco fruit. So that's where this comic came from.
I don't know if pomegranates are addictive, but I've been eating a lot of them. A lot.
Fun fact:
The word 'grenade' comes from the word pomegranate... or pomegranate from grenade. I can't remember which.

Oct 26: I received an electronic fart machine (with remote control) as a gift from someone who knows me well. I keep it by the phone for when telemarketers call. It gets a lot of use.

Oct 28: I'm proud of this cityscape, I'll admit it. Look at the grocery bag! It looks a lot like the cow grocery bag from the 23rd. A lot of produce this week.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: