Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Apr 16, 2008

Two can play at that game.

I am right now sitting in a coffee shop trying to come up with cartoon ideas, minding my own business. I've been drinking a fizzy soda, and as a result I was forced to expel a closed-mouth burp a few moments ago. I felt I had minimized it sufficiently, but apparently the woman sitting at a table near me disagreed, because she gave me the "evil-eye". I returned with a level three "stink-eye", seen here:She just killed off her second yogurt cup, and I'm supposed to believe she doesn't get the occasional bubble? Please.
It could have been worse, lady. A lot worse.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Haha, Nice return with the level three stink-eye. By the way Happy F Minus day to you too. I saw the note in the comic...nice touch!