Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Jun 11, 2007

F Minus Weekly Roundup 6-04

Click here to read the comics from June 6th through June 10th

Monday: Here's something about me you may not know; I really like to play mini-golf.

Tuesday: I have a pretty vivid memory of those play-land things at fast-food restaurants. They kind of freaked me out. I think the bright colors reminded me of clowns.

Thursday: I like using the word "Jerkface". That's all I have to say about that.

Sunday: The first time I sketched the spider, I drew it more "cartoony" and less realistic. But spiders are just too cool looking, and I had to draw it right. I think it's funnier that way anyhow. By the way, that's a tasty looking hotdog, am I right?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: