Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

May 20, 2009

Nagamaki Time!

Two weeks ago my awesome cousin Brett got me this sweet Nagamaki sword. The action shot above captured the moment before I split that grapefruit cleanly in half. I think you know what this means... It's time for a follow-up to my popular video Sledge Time!
Any suggestions for what needs to be Nagamaki'd?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Antonio said...

Glad to see you're back. Be careful with that sword...
It's all fun and game 'till someone loses their head.

Mike said...

a television

Anonymous said...

-pita bread
-weight-lifting equipment
-baby shoes
-fart jokes

Chet said...

Dewey, I guess I never realized,until this moment just how easy it is to accidentally cut someone in half with a machete. -- Pa Cox in "Walk Hard"

Unknown said...

Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. Congrats Tony

Mark J. said...

Bottles of condiments. Ketchup, mustard, relish... all of the standards.