Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Sep 15, 2008

Watchmen

The next movie I'm looking forward to: Watchmen
It's based on the graphic novel by Alan Moore and illustrated by Dave Gibbons. It's the only graphic novel to make Time magazines list of the 100 best English-language novels.
The trailer is pretty cool, and it looks like they are staying true to the book. Plus I like the Smashing Pumpkins song.

There's plenty of time to read the book before the movie comes out. It's a great story.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Rocky said...

Can't wait either! Plus it sounds like SP at their best... And I pretty much only like their 'Adore' album.

Anonymous said...

Amen! It looks fantastic. My roommate lent me the book, and it was the best thing I had ever read for a long time following. I'm not quite a fan of the SP song though, but I have complete faith in the film adaptation.

Jeff said...

Yea, I am excited for this one too. As well as Quantom of Solace which comes out in a few months.

Anonymous said...

It really does looks great. The book is my second favorite of all time, and I've read a lot of books. The SP song was used for that mockery of a film, Batman and Robin...