Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Nov 10, 2008

The New Book

If you recognize some of the comics in papers right now, don't worry, you haven't traveled back in time. We are celebrating by showing some favorites from last year, all of which can be found in the new F Minus book, entitled F Minus: This Can't Be Legal--
The new book will arrive in the spring, just in time for Christmas gift returns. So when you open that book of Ukrainian poetry from your grandma this year, let your reaction be fueled by the thought, "This will soon be the new F Minus book..."
Don't forget, the new comics.com allows you to rate, email, comment, and embed F Minus comics!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Jeff said...

At first I was very worried when I say a comic I recognized from last year. But your disclaimer now makes me feel better.

As for the book, I am going to reserve my copy tomorrow, the cover is awesome...all I need is to get a signature in Book 2. :)

Chris said...

March 1st is the date. I've already pre-ordered it.