Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Nov 14, 2008

Easter eggs

I thought I'd share this with you all. Occasionally I will drop little things into my comic for my own amusement. This comic has a few. The first time this tattoo artist was featured, he had longer sleeves and you couldn't see his tattoo. Someone mentioned to me that you will never see a tattoo artist without tattoos. On one hand, it's a good point. On the other hand, mind your own business.
Anyhow, this time I cut off his sleeves to show that he does have a tattoo. I have actually designed a few custom tattoos for friends over the years. The tattoo featured is one I designed for a friend that never got used (His fiancee put the kibosh on it). It's the six-winged angel described in Isaiah 6:2. Also:
-On the wall under the new advertisement you can see the remains of the last special offer: Tea Time Clown.
-The Chinese characters on the wall are all real words.
-The customer is wearing an Arizona State University T-shirt, my Alma Mater.
-One of the tattoo options is the F Minus circle logo. I'm still waiting for the day someone actually gets this tattoo.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd get the F Minus logo if you paid for it.

hahaha.

no but seriously.
i would.

you probably have more money than I do.

and my body is a canvas.

Jeff said...

How could I be a F Minus super fan w/o a F Minus logo?

Well if it were temporary, I would get it.

BTW, Teatime clown is pretty cool, don't be making fun of him!!! :)

Amandasundevil said...

i would get it for the cost of the tattoo, plus $1,000. no less.

the tattoo can go anywhere except my face, neck or chest.

your move, carrillo.

Amandasundevil said...

i would get it for the cost of the tattoo and $1,000. no less.

the tattoo could go anywhere except my face, neck or chest.

your move, carrillo.

Parrot1540 said...

What kind of numb nuts would let his fiancee determine whether or not he can get a tattoo?!?! Especially one as ridiculously cool as the angel from Isaiah 6. Kudos to you, Tony. Curses on that poor fella.

Luke

Lynh Bui said...

stocking stuffer smash of the season: f-minus temp tattoos. please make this happen.