Spread The F Word

F Minus is the daily comic strip by Tony Carrillo
Visit www.FMIN.us for more information.
Visit
www.GoComics.com for today's comic.

Jul 12, 2008

I'll take a free Bag-O-Anything!

While trolling the free section on Craigslist, I came across this little gem:

Womens Bag of Bras
Bag-O-Bras
Size 34B (4)
36B (1)
34A (1)

All are used, but some are in Like New Condition, ALL have been washed/cleaned
Will ONLY give to another women, no creepy men....my husband will run you off.(seriously)

I'm sorry, but I think giving away a bag of used bras on Craigslist qualifies you as being a little bit creepy, lady.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

F Minus said...

There was also one that said "Free Bees".

Antonio said...

Not only is this creepy, but very funny too. I think it could make a great FMinus comic strip.

Jeff said...

Yea Tony, it sounds like a good recipe for a comic! I'll look for it 2-3 weeks from now. :D